Patients must bring their valid form of identification and valid Medical Use of Marijuana Program ID card. To prove HIV/AIDS diagnosis, qualifying patients must bring one of the following documents:
- A signed note from a physician that has had an ongoing relationship in treating the patient’s HIV/AIDS.
- A copy of the HIV/AIDS diagnosis from their certifying healthcare provider.
Patients must also bring one of the four pieces of documentation for verified financial hardship in order to qualify. This includes:
- Official MassHealth acceptance letter for the current year, or official MassHealth redetermination letter for the current year
- SSI benefit verification letter for the current year,
- SNAP Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) statement from the current year
- State or federal tax return from this year or last year, income may not exceed 300% of the federal poverty level.